What information do we collect?
- Address of where the groom will take place
- Contact information including phone number and email address
How do we get this information?
You provide us with this information when you enquire or when you arrange an appointment.
Why do we need this information and how do we use it?
We require this information to be able to provide you with our service and to keep improving it. The data you provide us with is fundamental to the running of our business.
We use your information to:
- Arrange appointments
- Keep an internal grooming record
- Communicate with you about changing or cancelling appointments
- Communicate with you regarding payment
- Inform you of important changes such as holiday hours or policy changes
If you have given us consent, then we may ask you if you would be happy to give us feedback or leave a review. This is so that we can improve our services.
From time to time and only with your consent we may also send you information about special offers, new services and products or special events.
How do we safeguard your information?
We never sell or pass on your personal information to third parties unless we are legally obliged to.
- Your data is kept in a protected, secure location
- Your personal information is permanently deleted 1 year after your last appointment
Muddy to Fluffy will respect any requests you make in accordance with your rights under the new GDPR.